God Says I Am Saved

 

What does it mean to be Saved by God?

The topic of being saved is another big one, so I'll keep this brief. Let's start with the definition of the word 'saved'.

Websters says Saved means: set aside, stored, preserved, rescued, freed, protected, and released.

In Greek (G4991), it means salvation, deliver, health, deliverance, preservation, and safety. The Hebrew (H3444) meaning of 'save' translates to Ysua (Yeshua, Joshua, Jesus) - deliverance and salvation. I love this!

To be saved is literally Jesus! I mean, we already knew that, but I love it that God's word directly correlates it to His Son and our Savior. There's no guessing or hymn-hawing here. 

Jesus is Salvation!

If you want to dive deeper into this word, please subscribe to the His Chosen Co newsletter and you'll get access to the SOAP study I created around what it means to be Loved by God, and other printables!

As I was reading, I came across this statement about what it means to be saved: Future Salvation, the sum of benefits and blessings which the Christians, who will be redeemed from all earthly ills, will enjoy after the visible return of Christ from Heave in the consummated and eternal Kingdom of God.

Salvation is a trending topic right now because of the state of our world and the state of people's hearts. I see a lot of people choosing the world, their fleshly desires, and rebuking Father. It's very sad and my heart truly breaks for them.

At the same time, I also see more and more people coming to Jesus and truly accepting Him as their Savior. It's a marvelous and glorious thing to witness! 

I also see many religious Christians - pew warmers, Chreasters (they only go to church on Christmas and Easter), lukewarm Christians, etc., sitting on their hands wanting to "go back to normal". Their routine has been disrupted, and life is getting uncomfy and inconvenient. These people are annoyed at the slightest misstep or misspeak of others and arrogantly call others out for not "Chritianing" correctly. *cue the eye roll*

Here are a few passages from God's word that talk about lukewarm Christians:
  • ‘I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth. - Revelation 3:15-16

  • Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. - Matthew 12:30

  • Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world.
    - 1 John 2:15-16

  • For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions. - 2 Timothy 4:3
If you want to read more passages about lukewarm Christians, click here.

This is where I step in, dear one. I want to challenge my fellow self-proclaimed Christ followers to deepen their faith, love God more than their life, do.what.the.bible.friggin.says. God gives His kids all different ways of seeing Him - there's just not ONE way. I hope that with God working through me you'll see a different perspective. I also hope that you'll lessen your faith in this world because - LISTEN HERE - it offers us nothing! NOTHING.

I hope that you won't love your life more than Jesus, unto death. I hope you'll give up your life - every stitch of it - for the sake of our Savior. For the sake of your eternal salvation. Being saved LITERALLY means Jesus. To be saved you need Jesus. 

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - John 14:16



Watch my video on YouTube or Rumble about what it means to be saved by God. Enjoy!

Beautiful one, if you struggle to remember that you are Saved by God, or you need a reminder to walk in that truth, then these goodies I created are just for you. ♥


Jewelry & Accessories: There are many style options and colors available!

: 


    

Check out the entire 'Who I Am' Collection HERE.


Resources & References:

Comments